Friday, November 1, 2013

No more excuses, I'm claiming responsibility


I'm making a pledge in the month of November to TAKE responsibility for my choices!  I'm inviting you to JOIN ME! 

Are you tired of the excuses? I am!  They're exhausting!  I get it, they are a reality.  I understand that circumstances might feel overwhelming and limiting.  Blaming others, circumstances or the situation only leaves me feeling heavy, burdened, overwhelmed and powerless.  When I take responsibility for my own actions, I feel more empowered, energized and ALIVE!  I want more of that, how about you? 

My pledge to myself and to you this month is to focus on feeling RESPONSIBLE for the way I feel in my body.  The trick for me, I'm 5 months pregnant.  Pregnancy doesn't alway make me feel like I have control of what I'm experiencing, feeling and how I look.  That said, there ARE things that I can be doing more of to feel the way that I want to be experiencing in my body.  I let go of the parts that I cannot control; the baby inside of me growing, moving organs around and shifting the shape of my body.  I AM responsible for how I feel about it and what I do for my body during the process. 

Taking personal responsibility and holding you accountable is what I do.  I'm here to hold your hand, support you to take responsibility and let go of that which may be out of your control.  Will you take this pledge with me?  Join myself and thousands of others who are showing up and allowing themselves to feel empowered, fully ALIVE and in charge of life. 

Are you wanting to have greater support during this process?  GREAT!  I'm hosting a LIVE teleconference on the #1 mistake you're making that is keeping you from making empowered choices.  I'm sharing that and POWERFUL tips for you on Tuesday, November 5. Register here to receive more details.

Star Staubach is a Aliveness Coach with Ignite Radiance. She is deeply passionate about supporting mothers, women and teen girls to fully embrace their radiance and release the pain of playing it down.  Star played it down for decades - OUCH! 

No comments: