Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Raise Your Radiance



I recently attended a conference put on Fabienne and Derrik Fredrickson.  The energy in the room was amazing!  They inspired me to step more fully into my own voice and I realized that as I connect more fully to my own aliveness, I notice the powerful impact it is having in my life and those around me!  I am passionate about supporting others to come alive with radiance! Why care about your radiance?  As you ignite your inner flame, you spread a spark for others to do the same.  That flame spreads like wildfire!  Can you think of a time when you've noticed this happening?  Have you ever been in the company of a great speaker, one who lights up the audience?  You have that same ability to pass your light onto those around you.  Your energy is contagious.  When you raise your inner and outer radiance, you shine brighter for the world to see.  Shining brighter means you serve the world in a bigger way. It is not a luxury to give attention to my radiance, it is an obligation.  It is how we elevate the level of JOY on the planet! View my recent video about raising your radiance!

No comments: